Glossary of Printing & Digital Media Terms

There are 2136 entries in this glossary.
Search for glossary terms (regular expression allowed)
Begins with Contains Exact term Sounds like
All A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S V
Term Definition
Cover Wraps

Any piece that is used to cover the front and back of the publication, also called an overwrap. This type of piece typically will include all publication printer trims.

Glossary 2.7 uses technologies including PHP and SQL